The information about you which we can collect through the Vilniushotels.lt website includes any messages or comments you submit to us via the Vilniushotels.lt website. Collected information includes:
- any details you provide us with as part of product or service query or quote request;
- any details you provide us with in the process of booking or acquiring a product or service;
- any details you provide us with in the process of becoming a registered user of the Vilniushotels.lt website;
- any messages or comments you email Vilniushotels.lt's employees, officers or agents, which can include personal information, such as your name and email address;
- your email address, if you subscribe to our newsletters or mailing lists.
Once your personal information and any payment details have been received by Vilniushotels.lt computer systems via the Vilniushotels.lt website, we take all reasonable precautions to securely pass and store that information in Vilniushotels.lt database system. You can browse through information-only areas of the Vilniushotels.lt website without providing us with any personal information. However, we may not be able to provide the full range of services through the Vilniushotels.lt website, if we are not provided with the information mentioned above.
Use and Disclosure of Information
We will use or disclose personal information that we collect through the Vilniushotels.lt website or email:
- where you have consented to the use or disclosure;
- for the main purpose(s) for which we collected it or for related purposes which you would reasonably expect, which may include:
- to provide you with information relating to Vilniushotels.lt or promotional details about products and services that may be of interest to you, unless you have previously informed us that you do not wish to be contacted for those purposes;
- purposes related to Vilniushotels.lt research (including market research), planning, service development, security, testing and risk management;
- purposes connected with the operation, administration, development or enhancement of the Vilniushotels.lt website;
- where a third party acquires or wishes to acquire an interest in Vilniushotels.lt
We may provide the personal information we collect through the Vilniushotels.lt website or email to third parties. The types of third parties to whom we would usually disclose that personal information may include:
- the ultimate providers of travel or related products or services which you seek to acquire via the Vilniushotels.lt website (for example accommodation providers, city guides providers etc.);
- our service providers who assist us in providing the Vilniushotels.lt website and our products and services (for example internet and technology service providers and our auditors, mail houses and delivery companies);
- Vilniushotels.lt related bodies corporate.
The Vilniushotels.lt website may from time to time contain links to the websites of other organisations which may be of interest to you. Linked websites are responsible for their own privacy practice and you should check those websites for their respective privacy policies or privacy statements.
We use a number of mechanisms to protect the security and integrity of your personal information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed as completely secure. So while we strive to protect such information, we cannot ensure the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk. Once any personal information comes into our possession, we will take reasonable steps to protect that information from misuse and loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
Access to Information
If you have any questions or feedback about privacy or if you wish to make a complaint about the way in which we handled your personal information, you may contact us email@example.com